Donate to Gentle Giants
If you are unable to adopt, but would like to help save these
wonderful horses, you can still assist in many ways.
Financial support is always appreciated, and 100% of all
funds donated go directly to the purchasing of a draft horse
straight from the kill pen!!! Even a small amount can be the
difference between life and death for a kind and gentle horse!
We will happily send you a photo of the horse that your
contribution helped to save.
To make a one-time donation, please click the button below:
For a recurring monthly donation, please choose from the options below:
THANK YOU for your support!
Other Ways to Help
- Consider fostering a horse! Foster homes to care for
a horse on a temporary basis are sometimes needed for
horses who require extended rehabilitation. This can be
a very rewarding and healing experience, for both horse
and foster home.
- Donate to www.MarylandHaybank.org and help provide hay to horse owners in need.
- Donate items! We are always in need of the
- 5-gallon flat-backed buckets
- Oversized or Draft-size halters
- 8-foot lead ropes
- Saddles in usable condition
- Sanding and a Paint job for our Stock Trailer
- 78"-90" Waterproof Turnout Sheets and Blankets